Epi Leather Colors?

Fippie

just ONE more...
Jun 18, 2008
I was considering buying my FIRST Epi leather bag, speedy or similar style but am frustrated by the color choices, usually red, black or ivory. Black is always my natural choice (boring?) so was leaning to red. But is it a too bright red?
I have no boutiques near me so have to rely on computer images. Will there be more color choices this fall, if so when?? ... not sure I like the purple...

The red is gorgeous. Classic and actually a neutral. The black and ivorie are both gorgeous too...lol.... IMO you can't go wrong with epi. Alma has the new colors both cassis and the brighter purple... they also come in several other styles, like the passy. I think the jury is still out on whether the new colors will be released in the speedies for fall. There's always ebay for an older, different color, like blue or green or yellow! Good luck! Hope you get something you love. The black is not boring, it's hot and understated...

if you are looking for a better variety of colors then you have to go vintage. you can check out my collection to see all the past colors. i don't have white, black, and the most current 2 shades of purple.

Yes, I do think it is a very bright red but it depends on the shade of red you like. I personally prefer a darker red like the vernis pomme. To me the red Epi falls into an orangy-red category. You should try and see it in person if you can. If not, you can always order it and if you don't like it, exchange it for the black.

Yes, I do think it is a very bright red but it depends on the shade of red you like. I personally prefer a darker red like the vernis pomme. To me the red Epi falls into an orangy-red category. You should try and see it in person if you can. If not, you can always order it and if you don't like it, exchange it for the black.

I agree it definitely leans toward the red/orange tones = Bright & Clear

I am a boring person and I do not think it is very bright at all. I have a red pochette and love it to pieces! I want a bigger piece, but I do not like the silver hardware on the current Epis, so I have declined buying any big Epi pieces for now. It is a perfect shade of red!