Epi Leather = Cheque book?

1. Hi

I am new to LV and I was wondering whether you could tell me if they do a cheque book cover in Black Epi leather and if so the cost

TIA

Rachel:flowers:

2. I have a checkbook cover in epi. It has 3 cc slots as well. I think it was about 250? It still looks brand new and I have been using it for over a year.

3. Thank you:flowers:

4. I have one as well in the Mandarin Epi - its just great and I think perhaps its closer to $200? Looked on elux but couldn't find it.

5. Loriw,

So they do have a checkbook cover in mandarin? i saw somebody using it and been trying to figure out what it was called for a while maybe it has gotten discontinued. If your okay with it will you post pictures?:yes:

6. I can do it this evening when I get home!

7. Ok I found it - Its called the Pocket Agenda Cover (not specifically a checkbook but it works perfect for that). Here is the description from elux:
    Louis VuittonPocket Agenda$210.00
    Slim, elegant, and lightweight, this versatile agenda cover slips easily into jacket pocket, briefcase, or stylish bag. With three credit card slots and a long pocket; a classic week-at-a-glance pocket agenda and address book refill is also available.
    • <LI class=bullets>Epi textured leather with cross-grain leather lining <LI class=bullets>Three credit card slots and a long pocket on one side; a long slot on the other side holds a pocket agenda refill
    • 3.5" L x 6.5" H

pocketagenda.jpg
  8. Thanks!, i can't wait to see the pix

9. ^^ Me too:yes:

10. That's it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice