Epi Lagoon Beach Tote??????????????

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006

Attachments

• 2002 Epi Lagoon Beach Tote.jpg
    2002 Epi Lagoon Beach Tote.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 234
Hiya, that is the epi plage from 2001? I have it and it's great for the beach. It is plastic epi with gold shimmer, white leather trim with little LV's pressed along the lip of leather. It has the brass hardware and feet. The little pochette has LV in the lower corner and two airholes so you can put a wet bikini in it. Pochette also has the brass clip so you can wear it over your shoulder or clip it to the bag. It is heavy, but I do use it every summer. It should also have the luggage tag. It came in red also and there is a towel holder style, the next year they came out smaller and orange and blue were introduced. I think we paid 90,000 Japanese yen for it at that time. Oh, it's made in spain. Do you want any photos?

I have this bag in Grenadine (red) - it's gorgeous. The collection is called Epi Plage.

They also updated the collection in 2004 (I believe) and called them Lagoon bags. The lagoon bags came in two sizes and colors (gold and blue) and they were lined with a terry cloth draw string bag.

They made more than just the beach totes, they also made a style that came (or was made to hold) a towel. I believe the original Epi Plage line also came in orange - but you don't see those very often anywhere.

jayney said:
The red epi plage is gorgeous. It looks much bigger than the one for sale on Ebay. The one on ebay was tiny I think. Not sure how much it would hold ?
That is true to size, the pochette by it is a little taller than an canvas one. It's a decent size shoulder bag. I don't think the later lagoons came with the pochette. They were around for at least three years, just usually on display in summer or beachy type stores. The blue was really pretty.

Here is one (PM size) that is available for sale from TheSnob.biz

LV191_917200514225_1.jpg