Epi Jasmin

1. Who here likes the epi jasmin? :wlae:

Does anyone know what the original retail price is? I'm looking at a red one..is it hard to find a lilac one?

2. i believe yeuxhonnetes wants one (lilac, that is)!

3. I have a black one. I know Lvbabydoll has one, but I can't remember the color. I think mandarin.

4. It's a beautiful bag!!! In ANY color.:yes:

5. I love that bag! You can find the current price on eluxury.com.

6. Yup, I have the Mandarin! It's in the Visual Aids thread..I LOVE that bag.
    The retail price now is about $1040 on eluxury. Luckily I got mine for Christmas when it was under $1000 lol.

7. Isn't it a great bag? I think I got a great deal. It is one of the only bags I bought on eBay.

8. Jasmine looks great in red too. i think they are about $1,000 maybe a little more.

9. yep, i'm getting (more like fighting tooth and nail to get) a lilac one :yes:

10. I've been looking @ this bag for years but opted for the epi speedy instead.....maybe next b-day I'll ask for the Jasmin, it is pretty! I'd like some new color options in epi though.....

11. Me too! I'd love a baby blue-ish color or a light pink.

12. Ooooooo either of those would be beautiful! Maybe another shade of green or yellow too! I have an epi speedy, pochette, cles, and pocket organizer in my fav. mandarin! and a pochette in my other fav. yellow....I'm bored of black and brown, red bags aren't for me and the myrtle is pretty (and my husband really seems to like it) but I already have some medium and darker blue bags....I'm DYING for more epi colors!!! I don't need anymore mandarin....

13. I really like the shape of this bag, I just haven't gotten around to checking it off my list of bought bags yet ! :graucho:

14. It's a great bag. Totally worth it. $1040 right now.

15. that's exactly where I am with it! one of these days maybe I'll get it, I just keep comming up on something I either like better or that I like just as much that's more useful to me (like shoulder bags, I'm not good with handheld bags)......the only problem is that the price has gone up $300 since I first liked it.....oh well....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice