epi jasmin with silver?

gingerB

gingerB
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
e-luxury has been out of the red one for awhile so i've been stalking them to see when they would restock. they have, but the option is red/silver. is that new? i've only seen it in red/gold. does anyone know if that mean the red/gold is discontinued?

^^^I agree. Most the other colors work well with silver but I think the red one looks much better with the gold. Boooooo.....now I have to go searching for it!

I think it's MJ's influence. All his bags are now going from silver to gold--to change things up. So he's probably doing the same idea with LV, but the opposite...

If you call 1-866-VUITTON, I'm sure they can find a red/gold jasmin for you.

What do you think of the jasmin in mandarin? I haven't seen it in person, but I really like the size and shape of the jasmin. I think it would be a great work bag. Any thoughts?

wickedassin said:
I think it's MJ's influence. All his bags are now going from silver to gold--to change things up. So he's probably doing the same idea with LV, but the opposite...

If you call 1-866-VUITTON, I'm sure they can find a red/gold jasmin for you.

Is it ALL the bags or just the epi?

Shelley said:
What do you think of the jasmin in mandarin? I haven't seen it in person, but I really like the size and shape of the jasmin. I think it would be a great work bag. Any thoughts?
i have it in black with gold hardware. i love it. if you carry a larger bag for files etc then the jasmine is just right. it is a medium to small size bag, so if you need to put more than wallet, keys, checkbook it gets a little tight.