epi jasmin with silver?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. e-luxury has been out of the red one for awhile so i've been stalking them to see when they would restock. they have, but the option is red/silver. is that new? i've only seen it in red/gold. does anyone know if that mean the red/gold is discontinued?

2. ^Yes, the gold hardware is discontinued. If you want it, you might be able to request for one at a boutique.

3. It's a shame it's been discontinued. Red goes better with gold IMO.

4. ^^^I agree. Most the other colors work well with silver but I think the red one looks much better with the gold. Boooooo.....now I have to go searching for it!

5. I wanted a red Jasmin but don't have the $$ for it right now. I'd want it with the gold hardware though.

6. Yep, LV's replacing the gold hardware with silver. Why, I don't know...I personally think the gold looked better.

7. I think it's MJ's influence. All his bags are now going from silver to gold--to change things up. So he's probably doing the same idea with LV, but the opposite...

If you call 1-866-VUITTON, I'm sure they can find a red/gold jasmin for you.

8. What do you think of the jasmin in mandarin? I haven't seen it in person, but I really like the size and shape of the jasmin. I think it would be a great work bag. Any thoughts?

9. Is it ALL the bags or just the epi?

10. i have it in black with gold hardware. i love it. if you carry a larger bag for files etc then the jasmine is just right. it is a medium to small size bag, so if you need to put more than wallet, keys, checkbook it gets a little tight.

11. Apparently all of the new Epi's will have silver hardware, so if you see something with gold that you like, better snap it up!

12. I think it's because palladium doesn't lose color as easily as plated brass..?

13. i think i'm in the minority, but i think the silver hardware looks better for red epi. something about the red/silver combo looks much more modern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice