Epi Jasmin vs. Mono Mat Shelton

kookielf124: Congrats!!! Enjoy your new purchase! Wow, it was shipped from the warehouse? It makes me so sad that they're shipping everything out of the stores.... :crybaby:

I also got it for $1050 before taxes.

honu said:
kookielf124: Congrats!!! Enjoy your new purchase! Wow, it was shipped from the warehouse? It makes me so sad that they're shipping everything out of the stores.... :crybaby:

I also got it for $1050 before taxes.

Thank You!! yeh.. pretty sad that it's being discontinued.. i really never knew of the beauty of this bag till i saw yeuxhonnetes collection! :heart: too bad though.. i would have loved to get a wallet...

Kookielf & honu: You guys are so lucky!! Kookielf i honestly think you got the last one!!

I called 1-866 and the SA told me there's none on North America. :cry: I called my Local LV and the SA told me they can't "transfer" a bag internationally either. Anyone have suggestions on what else i could do? :crybaby:

thu_nuts said:
Kookielf & honu: You guys are so lucky!! Kookielf i honestly think you got the last one!!

I called 1-866 and the SA told me there's none on North America. :cry: I called my Local LV and the SA told me they can't "transfer" a bag internationally either. Anyone have suggestions on what else i could do? :crybaby:

I'm sorry!!:sad: I just called 866-vuitton to double check, and they said it;s been officially discontinued. About 2 weeks ago, when I had originally gone to the NY SoHo store, they had had the Bleu color. Maybe they still have it if it hasn't been sent out yet? Try giving them a call tomorrow morning?? If I ever see one, I'll let you know!! I know how it feels.. I was so upset when I had heard the Klara was gone, and I've finally got one 4 months later! :flowers:

Kookielf- I'll try calling SoHo like you suggested. Thanks. Don't forget to post pics of your shelton when you get it!! I'll have to live vicariously thru you for now....and if you do see a decent shelton deal anywhere...let me know!! As for the Jasmin, I've got it in Red and it is Hottt!!!