Epi Jasmin - Keep or not to Keep?

May 16, 2013
Hi Everyone!
So I used to have a pretty good collection of LV - consisting of all Mono and DE. Unfortunately I had to sell many of them (had lost my job at the time) and now I only have two left. (I say only 2 - which I am grateful for) but there are some I sold (pochette metis, retiro/noir that still haunt me.

So now I have my Speedy 35 in DE (regular speedy) and I also have an Epi Jasmin (noir/black). Should I sell the Jasmin? I would really like to get an Artsy again or perhaps one of the new monogram or DE designs. What do you guys think? Here is a pic of her - she is 14 years old but in good shape. I feel like the Jasmin is more dressy and I'm a mom who doesn't get out much - but at least I could carry it to work, etc. Thank you!!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 460
I think it's cute, I agree with cosima that you wouldn't get much for it, I would try to keep it, unless you don't use it at all, then sell to help fund something else.

I would keep her. The Jasmin is a cute bag in a timeless shape. It may be something you will use later. I regret not getting one when they were available in various colors. As others said, resale is not the greatest so I say keep.

I love the style of this vintage bag. She is beautiful. Like the others have said, you will probably not recoup the money you would be looking for if you sold her. I would keep the bag and begin saving for another one that you want.