Epi Help

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Hi there - I am hoping you can help me.

I brought an epi alma in black and I love it - the only thing is the black does not seem as dark as my other epi items. As you know the colour sort of fades after a while and it seems a bit faded already. What shall I do. I hate taking things back to my store and wonder whether they would think this is a defect in any event - is there anything I can do to make it darker - any help appreciated:girlsigh::flowers:

I wish I could help you, but I don't have an Epi in black. I have the toledo blue and red. After a long time using them, their colors haven't faded yet. I suggest that you give LV a call and see what they have to say, and then go from there. Hope they could help you....

yep I have the same problem with red... red is seems different on different bags... (for me)... I dont know why maybe the shape of the bags.

Thanks for all your help = hard to explain but it is not as dark - maybe it is the shape of the bag - I just can't help but wonder whether it has been used or is old.

Has anyone any tips for getting it blacker so to speak

just my thought.... Will it be that your old accessories been used for quite a long time and darken by any chance? maybe it's your old Epi stuff that are darker than usually? I dun know, coz sometimes your small accessories like wallet and cles, because you're always touching it with your hands, oil, dirt... etc it makes the leather look darker i suppose?

or maybe because it's brand new, causing more reflection of the light?
correct me if i'm wrong....

a pic might be helpful....