Epi Help

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
Hi there - I am hoping you can help me.

I brought an epi alma in black and I love it - the only thing is the black does not seem as dark as my other epi items. As you know the colour sort of fades after a while and it seems a bit faded already. What shall I do. I hate taking things back to my store and wonder whether they would think this is a defect in any event - is there anything I can do to make it darker - any help appreciated:girlsigh::flowers:

adajal

LV's and Chanel 4 Me
I wish I could help you, but I don't have an Epi in black. I have the toledo blue and red. After a long time using them, their colors haven't faded yet. I suggest that you give LV a call and see what they have to say, and then go from there. Hope they could help you....

aze

DoLcE ViTa
Sep 21, 2007
sunny place....
yep I have the same problem with red... red is seems different on different bags... (for me)... I dont know why maybe the shape of the bags.

Faithful

Its still me...
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
UK
Thanks for all your help = hard to explain but it is not as dark - maybe it is the shape of the bag - I just can't help but wonder whether it has been used or is old.

Has anyone any tips for getting it blacker so to speak

mkc1011

LV+BV+DIOR=PERFECT!
O.G.
Mar 9, 2007
LV + BV HEAVEN~
just my thought.... Will it be that your old accessories been used for quite a long time and darken by any chance? maybe it's your old Epi stuff that are darker than usually? I dun know, coz sometimes your small accessories like wallet and cles, because you're always touching it with your hands, oil, dirt... etc it makes the leather look darker i suppose?

or maybe because it's brand new, causing more reflection of the light?
correct me if i'm wrong....

a pic might be helpful....