Epi HELP! Pont Neuf vs. Speedy 30

1. Ok, so last night I bought the Speedy 30 in red. My super nice SA is also going to have the Speedy 30 in mocha transferred in, so I can compare the two colors. But now I'm wondering if the Speedy 30 is too bulky... I'm not a tiny person--5'4" and a size 14. So I need a bag with some "substance"--no tiny bags for me...

What do you guys think about the Pont Neuf? In blue (myrtille) or red...

[​IMG]

vs. the Speedy 30?

[​IMG]

2. Hmmm, I like both bags. What do you prefer?

3. I vote for the Speedy! It will always be a classic, but yet its still a casual, fun-looking bag. The Pont Neuf is a bit more "mature" looking, IMO. I also think the Speedy will be easier to use in terms of getting things in and out of the bag!

4. I think the Pont Neuf is really pretty but a little formal, not too formal though. It's a really tough choice between the two

5. Speedy!!! The pont-neuf is ok, but I love the speedy! I think the speedy would be easier to get your things in and out of as well.

6. Speedy 30. :love: I just love the shape of the Speedy.

7. I like the speedy much better!

8. I like the Pont Neuf in blue or red. Looks very classy.

9. I love the Pont Neuf! I was thinking about getting that one myself. I like how it comes with lots of sections already which makes organization easier, and it is a different style.

The only drawback for me on the Pont Neuf is that it costs a lot more than the Speedy.

10. I love both styles and have both styles. I have the damier speedy 30 and the Mandarin Pont Neuf. They're different styles. Speedy is more relax and casual and Pont Neuf, a little more on the elegant side. They're both gorgeous. I think that you need to try them both on and go from there:smile:

11. Thanks ladies so far for your responses! I'm so torn. I think my "perfect" bag could be a Speedy 30 in Myrtille (Blue) but that's not possible--the bag wasn't made in that size & color combo and I can't do a SO.

I think I need to go look at the Pont Neuf and compare it with the Speedy 30. I just want to be a 100% sure of what I want since if I want the Pont Neuf in Myrtille, I'll have to ask my SA to track it down. And I don't want him to track down something I'll just not want when I see it--you know?

12. I prefer the look of the Pont Neuf. It is more practical with the outside compartment, and transcends the day to evening look more easily.

I really like it, and was leaning towards it for my first bag. I tried it on in the store, and I loved it. (Ended up with the Duomo though).

13. I adore the pont neuf, and it's much more unique !

14. speedy!! It's an everyday bag.:yes:

15. speedy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice