Epi four or six-key holder

1. Can anyone provide some information on the epi key holders? I would like to purchase one, but are they durable? Thanks for your help.

2. I don't own a key holder in epi, but I do own other epi items and yes, items in the epi line are quite durable. Although it may scratch easily as some members may comment, I personally haven't found that the case and even if it does, it's hardly noticeable. :smile:

3. I've had my epi wallet and mabillon for 3-4 years now and it still looks great. In my opinion epi holds up really well, because my wallet has taken a beating.

4. I agree..epi is very durable. I carry my Epi Jasmin out in the rain and other weather and don't worry about it at all.

5. Thanks for your replies.

6. 6!!!!! My cousin has a vernis bronze one, it's cute, but for me, I'm somewhat hoping that LV will also add a credit card holder in it...cuz right now, the inside seems kinda useless.....iono..... I have weird fantasies :biggrin:

7. go for 6 key holder, price difference is not much. i have the red epi and monogram, both have still look new and hold keys very well.

8. Thanks.. That is the one that I am favoring at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice