Epi Dilemma

Summerlite

Mar 31, 2012
If you could only afford one bag for 2013, which one would you get, Alma BB in Noir/epi or Pochette NM in Fuschia/epi? The bag would be used for work/office on almost a daily basis.

I have both the Alma BB and the DE pochette nm and I think a the new pochette nm would be a better choice for work. I love my alma BB but may be dressy and practical to have a pochette than an Alma bb for work purposes.

Last edited:
If you could only afford one bag for 2013, which one would you get, Alma BB in Noir/epi or Pochette NM in Fuschia/epi? The bag would be used for work/office on almost a daily basis.

Based on these choices, you must not carry that much - I wish I could stop lugging my entire life around - I think I could fill up a Keepall!

I like the new pochette better though the crossbody option of alma convenient. The alma is cute, but it is just so little to me. We played with them in the store yesterday and I felt like I was giant carrying a regular human's bag. With the rainboots on, I may have scared customer's away! :P

I wish I can wear an Alma BB or Pouchette at work but my office environment doesn't require dressing up so I just wear a regular sized bag full of papers and junk. lol

I would go with the Alma BB. I think there's more room in it than a Pouchette.

Let us know with a reveal! :smile:

I have the epi pochette in fuschia and i love it. I carry it to work and not many people know its LV and that's what i want. I have never seen any person in my office carrying any designer bag. I always carry a computer bag with me and its big and so i add my wallet and other items in this pochette.