Epi clutch? Opinions please.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've seen this discussed in an older thread, but I wanted to start one now that the cosmetic pouch has been released in Epi.

I really want a small Epi figue piece and I also want a clutch. I noticed in the description on LV it says it could double as a clutch.

What does everyone think? I've seen every other color in person and I really like the size and quality. Figue would have to be ordered.

Screen Shot 2014-04-08 at 4.34.19 PM.jpg

2. Uuhhhh, i didn't notice them. Are they available in Europe???It's really awesome....too pretty for a cosmetic pouch, i would wear it as a clutch.

3. I have a figue in alma pm and I LOOOVE the color!! Sometimes it's a vibrant purple, sometimes it's blue. I think you could totally use this as a clutch! In fact, it's close in size to the damier coleur kit clutch.

4. Not sure, they're on the US website.

5. I think it would be great as a clutch! I love that color!

6. Very cute style, for sure great for a clutch. Lovely colour :smile:

7. +1

8. Oooh, I didn't know these were coming out! I was going to ask if you considered the pochette NM, but this is bigger and costs less. Definitely a :tup:

9. ITA, I love it!!:biggrin:

10. I have always lusted after "something" in Epi Figue! :drool:

This is absolutely beautiful! I hope you get something in Figue.

I'm sorry I don't have any info on the Epi clutch. :shame:

Hopefully our TPF friends will help! :smile:

11. Also I'm totally stealing this idea bc I've been wanting something in Pistache :biggrin:

12. Go for it :yes:

13. love it - I'd use it as a clutch!