Epi cannes

Sabella

Sep 27, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I've always loved the Epi Cannes' unique shape, and I am thinking of buying a yellow one from ebay. I actually found an excellent seller with authentic purses. For those of you who own this bag, do you use often? Someone told me that it is not a purse, but a cosmetic case! What do you think? I've always thought of it as a purse and planning to use it in this way. Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

i think thats a very very cute bag. was going to buy one as well. but i hold back, because i think that bag is not too practical. for example , go party u looks like carrying a candy bag. go formal u looks like u carrying ur child's handbag. on the day u wanna use this bag, it might not fit the things u want to fit in. too small or wad. the situation that allows u to carry this bag is so limited. only those occasional cute outing, and during those outing, do u want to have a cuter bag? like vernis or multicolor would stand out more.

i am sorry to say this ... i almost bought this bag from ebay, but hold back because of the reason above . didnt meant to spill a bucket of cold water on u :-s

Hello Everyone,
I've always loved the Epi Cannes' unique shape, and I am thinking of buying a yellow one from ebay. I actually found an excellent seller with authentic purses. For those of you who own this bag, do you use often? Someone told me that it is not a purse, but a cosmetic case! What do you think? I've always thought of it as a purse and planning to use it in this way. Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sabella. I thought the Cannes was the bag pictured in your Avatar....in fact I thought that was you with the bag in your avatar!