Epi cannes

Sabella

Sep 27, 2010
Canada
Hello Everyone,
I've always loved the Epi Cannes' unique shape, and I am thinking of buying a yellow one from ebay. I actually found an excellent seller with authentic purses. For those of you who own this bag, do you use often? Someone told me that it is not a purse, but a cosmetic case! What do you think? I've always thought of it as a purse and planning to use it in this way. Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

CEC.LV4eva

O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
I don't own one, but as long as you want it being used as a purse, then go ahead. It would be cute.

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I wasn't aware that it was for cosmetics? I always thought it was a handbag! I think they are great, and if you find a color you like, go for it!

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Australia
i think thats a very very cute bag. was going to buy one as well. but i hold back, because i think that bag is not too practical. for example , go party u looks like carrying a candy bag. go formal u looks like u carrying ur child's handbag. on the day u wanna use this bag, it might not fit the things u want to fit in. too small or wad. the situation that allows u to carry this bag is so limited. only those occasional cute outing, and during those outing, do u want to have a cuter bag? like vernis or multicolor would stand out more.

i am sorry to say this ... i almost bought this bag from ebay, but hold back because of the reason above . didnt meant to spill a bucket of cold water on u :-s

ParisLV

A little getaway
Dec 22, 2010
Hello Everyone,
I've always loved the Epi Cannes' unique shape, and I am thinking of buying a yellow one from ebay. I actually found an excellent seller with authentic purses. For those of you who own this bag, do you use often? Someone told me that it is not a purse, but a cosmetic case! What do you think? I've always thought of it as a purse and planning to use it in this way. Your responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Sabella. I thought the Cannes was the bag pictured in your Avatar....in fact I thought that was you with the bag in your avatar!

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
I can see it as a cosmetic case - and maybe if you are wearing the cute outfit in your avatar! Not sure how practical it would be for an everyday type bag??

nvie

29 countries...
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Asia
Googled it and found this. I think it's nice to be used as a handheld bag but be sure to match the look.