Epi Cannelle

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
I've been reading about the new color for epi on the forum, but I haven't found out the date of release. does anyone know when it's supposed to come out or seen what the color looks like? if you've seen it, is it similar to new suhali nomade brown (light rust color)?

I would love to get my hands on one!

I went to LV couple weeks ago.. I had with me my Epi Mabillon backpack, the SA told me LV is bringing a similar color but with diferent name, here my bag, the color is a gorgeous golden brown, Fawn is the older name.
480294.jpg

all right people, so i called up vuitton to find out when the color is coming out. the rep said in mid-sept, most epi styles will be available in the Cannelle. she said that it's closer to the current Moka, not the Fawn, so it will be a deep brown with orange tones.

does that sound close to anything to what anyone has seen of the color?

babyhart said:
all right people, so i called up vuitton to find out when the color is coming out. the rep said in mid-sept, most epi styles will be available in the Cannelle. she said that it's closer to the current Moka, not the Fawn, so it will be a deep brown with orange tones.

does that sound close to anything to what anyone has seen of the color?

actually it's a light brown color.