Epi Bucket or Soufflot? Mandarin

1. I am searching for an Epi Mandarin bucket - sigh. Any thoughts on the style or open top?
    My second choice would be a Soufflot because it zips.
    I appreciate any thoughts or feedback on the styles as the clock is ticking on the Mandarin color!:crybaby:

2. I love the Bucket style. :love: DH just bought me the Damier Marais and he asked the very same thing about the open top. When I carry it though, the top closes up nicely as it is tucked in between my arm and my body.

I vote for the bucket b/c it comes with a lovely pochette! :yes:

3. Soufflot for me:yes: Love the shape and it zips:smile:

4. I love the Soufflot!

5. hm...tough choice. but i have the epi bucket in black and it is extremely comfortable to wear. good luck on your search!

6. i prefer the Soufflot. it's such a cute shape, and it has a zipper. i don't like the shape of the Bucket and the open top.

7. I just bought the mono bucket and I love it. THe open top doesn't really matter, b/c as addicted to LV said, the top closes under your arm anyway.

8. Bucket!

9. i have the damiar small bucket and the red epi soufflot, I am tired of the bucket and love my soufflot still!!

10. Can the Soufflot be used as a shoulder bag or is it too uncomfortable? I am afraid it might squish the shape of the bag if you use it on the shoulder?

11. I love my mandarin bucket, and the top does smoosh shut when you carry it under your arm, but the Soufflot is soooo cute :love: What a tough decision, but you can't go wrong with either one!

12. I love the soufflot.

13. I would go with soufflot (I don't like how things can just fall out of the bucket if it tips over).

14. I vote for the soufflot!!! It's on my want list!!!

15. Soufflot!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice