Epi Brea MM or the Elegie in Fusian...

Which bag should I get?

• Idylle Elegie in Fusian

• Epi Brea MM in Noir

Results are only viewable after voting.
Brea all the way! Actually, I prefer Brea in epi coz you don't need to worry about the vachetta which I think it's not match with vernis leather when it's patina. I got one in epi MM Rubis and I adore her. She's my most favourite LV purse now. Good luck!

Hey Disco-

Actually I live in the States and just called LV yesterday. I've been told that the line has not been discontinued. They are just sold out everywhere and making more. From the sounds of it, she gave me an approximate time frame but kept it vague as she couldn't make any promises when the new batch would come out. But at this time, she emphasized the PM size has not been discontinued... yet. :smile: Congrats on your Roxbury!

Sweet December - Oooo Rubis is so pretty. That color is still in the back of my mind. That's my concern with the patina with vernis leather too. I mean, I know how patina looks with mono but not sure how it will look with vernis.

I may have to get both.... Epi first though! Or maybe one day they'll come out with a Brea Vernis without any vachetta to worry about- that would be my perfect purse for now.

Last edited: