Epi Bowling Montaigne GM..Purple or Ivory

I think the purple will go with lots - but I still don't think it will stand the test of time. I vote Ivory - even though you have a lot of ivory/white bags - they are still different shapes and textures.

I've had purple bags for YEARS and am still using them to add a pop of color to my summer and fall outfits. If you're at all drawn to the color - don't pass it by! You already have several white bags, and I know the ivory is gorgeous, but add some color!

CASSIS

I love the ivory-I think it is classic and will last forever.
I know you have other 'white bags' but this is actually a creamy white and different than stark white.
I do like the purple, but I vote for the ivory -I have it in pm and love this bag-The bowling style is a classic shape and you will turn to this ivory bag when you are looking for a more refined color and shape-
I'm just glad you have to choose and not ME!!!!!!!!:nuts:

I'm biased since I have the ivorie GM Bowling and I've been using it pretty much every day for my work bag. Since you have a couple of white ones, maybe you just tend to gravitate towards the classic color more so than the cassis? Do you think you would grab the cassis w/o a thought when you go out or would you end up grabbing one of the white/ivory bags to go with your outfits? Do you have bags in other colors? If so, do you wear them often? Which color bag do you reach for the most when you go out? That may help you decide.

Good luck making that decision and let us know what you end up getting!