epi black or epi indigo alma?

smooches2608

Jan 9, 2009
so i bought another black bag, epi alma in black (i currently have chanel jumbo caviar, chanel mini flap and chanel reissue 226 all in black all gold hardware, black tory burch satchel type bag with ghw, gray rebeca minkoff mam and chanel blue lambskin woc with shw almost similar to the indigo)

i fell in love with the black alma in the store so i took it home (this was the day before the launch of the rainbow epi) but when hubby saw the indigo he suggested that i exchange the black with the blue one cause he says i have too many black bags already..

thing is, my wardrobe consists of black and jewel tone colors, i don't know if the indigo will go with most of my wardrobe?

and i bought the black epi alma cause i can't wear the chanels when i go to church (too flashy) so I'm in dire need of a formal black handbag.. but that indigo is soooo beautiful.. so I'm torn, been thinking about this for two days now..

so should i keep the black that i need and really love or the blue that i'm not too sure will go with my wardrobe that i really love?hehe

Oh blue can go with everything too! I would go for the indigo! But if you really think you will use the black more than just keep it. Really I am no help at all, but I do love the indigo!!!

hahaha! i got too attached to the black! but if indigo goes with everything that changes things.. i was just too worried that it won't match my wardrobe..
a good example of my wardrobe: catalogue of spring summer j crew and the basic blacks, grays and blues

i'm not too adventurous with accesories. heck the only jewelry i have is a pair of south sea pearls and black leather strap philip stein watch.haha!