Epi bags, do they get scratch/scuff marks?

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
I have heard that Epi bags are very durable. I was wondering, however, if the smooth leather part of the bag is easy to scratch, hard to scratch??? I really love the Jasmine in Mandarin but was wondering if the bottom would scratch or scuff easily? Thanks!:biggrin:

I've only used my epi red Speedy twice, and I was very careful with it. I don't know if it will get scratched easily. Maybe other PF members who have had an epi bag longer can tell you.

my black epi jasmine appears to be indestructable- nothing has marked it and it has been carried a lot in the past 3 years! my red epi bag i am a bit more careful with, so i haven't carried it as much- no marks yet tho!

I love epi, but the corners of the bag are vulnerable to wear. I'm very careful with my bags, but my epi Speedys do have a few tiny nicks on the corners. The sides of the bag are very scratch resistant, however.

My epi 6 key holder has been used and banged around everyday and there's not a single scratch or tear on it. The color just get deeper and nicer. I've had the honfleur and epi pochette in the past and they were very durable as well and easy to maintain.

I have an Epi Noe that's 11 years old, and it's in beautiful condition inside and out! I guess it depends on how much you use them and how well you take care of them!