Epi bag - which one would you pick?

May 18, 2015
1. Alma PM (no strap) in Fuschia
2. Alma BB in Fuschia (or red)
3. Clery (in black or red)
4. Petite Noe (in Fuschia)

I know all these bags are very different in form or function, but which one would YOU consider the most versatile?

Personally, I am feeling increasingly drawn to the Clery. But.... :smile:

I would get either the Alma BB or the Petite Noe. I looked at the Clery yesterday and I liked it, but didn't love it. Thought I would love it, but nope! The strap was on the thinner side in width and the bag itself just felt different than my other epi pieces. I also didn't like it had a rounded bottom like the Favorite, so if you sat it on the table it will lay on it's back. Not a deal killer, but it just wasn't love at first site or feel or anything else. But, it does have a snap closure and seemed easy to get in and out of and could be worn on the shoulder or crossbody and it won't jut out like the Noe or the BB. Have fun deciding.

Id choose Alma bb. Can be worn casual or more formal hand held. I like the option of strap which is why I ruled out pm. Clery is nice but I don't think you would use everyday like a bb. Petit noe is casual only.

Clery in noir. Funny I say that because I have two Alma BBs. Probably because I would get the Clery if I could. Maybe get an Alma BB instead. It really is a great small bag if you don't carry much.

Last edited:
I own an Alma PM with strap, Alma BB, Clery Denim (not used yet) and a Petit Noe in Monogram. From these bags my most used is the Alma BB. Clery is amazing, but I don't have experience weaing her up to now. Alma BB fits more than Clery. She ist beautiful, classic shape and can be worn in many different ways.

I own an Alma PM with strap, Alma BB, Clery Denim (not used yet) and a Petit Noe in Monogram. From these bags my most used is the Alma BB. Clery is amazing, but I don't have experience weaing her up to now. Alma BB fits more than Clery. She ist beautiful, classic shape and can be worn in many different ways.
I would love to see a picture of your Clery in denim! I texted my SA this morning to ask if Clery would be released in blue but haven't heard back so I was excited to see your post. Have you done a reveal?

Alma bb (any color) ---- I love that bag soooo much. I use to feel I couldn't chose which I liked better alma bb or the Pochette metis, but I have discovered hands down it's the alma bb. I love the size, how it hangs, how light weight it, that I can keep it open w/ no worries. It's just the best bag ever! ~ XOXO

Reactions: Sunshine mama