epi...any new ones?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. eventually i'll add an epi to my collection...since im sitting in my room, on a saturday afternoon..watching the grey clouds outside..thought of something..

will there will be more epi colors coming out? i dont' like monogram...and u all know i love damier...i'm beginning to like epi too...i think...

2. I was reading some other posts that there will be a white epi. Anxiously waiting!! ;)

3. ^^^ You and me both!:yes:

4. ^^^ really???

5. Yes~ I would have to see it first though. I have the MC White Alma and Vanilla Soufflot...so I would really have to weigh if the white Epi would be needed. We shall see!;)

6. but wouldn't the WHITE version look very...white? i hope the handles have no vachetta!! :oh:

7. ^^^ Hmmmm good question. The Epi handles are made out of the same leather as the bag. So if it is REALLy white...it would probably get somewhat dirty from continued use. I wonder:confused1:

8. This may be a bag that I wait and see...meaning wait and see what the bag will do over time before investing in it. :yes:

9. ^^ any dates on when it will be released?

10. Not sure...Called 866 and she stated "We do not have anything as of yet" ..Heard possibly April?

11. ^^ yay!