Epi Alma..your thoughts?

I love, love, love the alma!! No problems whatsoever with it. Has a cell phone pocket, inside pocket, and holds so much!! I am 5' 2" and 105lbs and here it is on me:

model5.jpg

100_0284.jpg

I have seen the Alma IRL recently on a woman who looked between the ages of 25-35, with professional dress, and it looked amazingly professional yet feminine! I had never really considered the Alma either, but I think one is in my future...

The alma is beautiful. Ok I have two more bags on my list before I go on a ban, and the epi alma is one of them. I think I'm going to get it tomorrow actually. I think every woman needs a great red bag. The alma is that bag for me, the shape and size are perfect. I also feel that the red color is more versatile than the black because the style is a bit grown up and the bright color gives it a splash of life. You can wear is with a white t and blue jeans or all black suit. Good luck

I have the ivory alma, it is the perfect bag. I'm also 5' 1" and I love the size it suits me well and I get lots of compliments. I think if you are worried about it looking too mature go for the ivory, it is very fresh and looks great with everything. Personally I don't care for the extra strap, it looks too heavy carried that way.

i have the alma in black epi and damier and they are both gorgeous! i would recommend the black epi especially when you begin to practice law. however, it cannot be carried on the shoulder so you may also want to consider this especially when your practice will require you to be carrying a laptop and/or a briefcase for your files. you may be better off with a shoulder bag then.

I love my Alma in black and the Damier too. It's very versatile, it goes with Jeans also with an elegant outfit. And I think, it's timeless. It's a bag for a young lady of 18 also for a lady of 80. Go for it!

I have the ivory Epi Alma and absolutely love it! It is so classy-looking and can be dressed up or down. I usually wear it with my jeans and a nice coat or a polo t-shirt during summer. I think the Alma looks best in Epi and Damier!