Epi Alma not shown on vuitton.com. I wonder why?

My SA told me they were discontinuing it- production ended a couple months ago :sad:

haha I'm totally BS'ing you :lol: Probably just a fluke- either that or they needed to take it down to add cassis.

It may just have gotten accidentally deleted when they updated the site? I'm not sure why its not there, but when I look at my wishlist on lv.com, it gives me the new price, but tells me that I can't buy it online. Have you called the 888 number ... maybe they know?

OMG Alma is a true classic and I thought epi alma is probably one of the nicer models in the epi range...wonder why they discon it?? Is it because the cost is too high with the alcantra lining...I realise all new models with alcantra lining begin to cost higher and higher..:sad:

I'm sure it's just an error. I can't imagine them discontinuing such a popular bag. I love my Almas! I have the damier and the black epi. The epi is my favorite! The new colors would be beautiful in an alma!

Valley O is evil and needs to be banned! Muahhh haa haa!:nuts:

Actually I was searching for it to update my LV Investment Portfolio with the new price. Can someone tell me the current selling price of the Epi Alma?