Epi Alma not shown on vuitton.com. I wonder why?

ValleyO

O.G.
Mar 18, 2006
CA
My SA told me they were discontinuing it- production ended a couple months ago :sad:

haha I'm totally BS'ing you :lol: Probably just a fluke- either that or they needed to take it down to add cassis.

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I can't imagine they would discontinue Alma entirely; it's one of their classics, right?
Maybe they are making room for a new epi bag?

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
No way!!! I'm glad I got mine then. Oh ha ha Valley O, I didn't see that you were joking. Hm no idea then.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
It may just have gotten accidentally deleted when they updated the site? I'm not sure why its not there, but when I look at my wishlist on lv.com, it gives me the new price, but tells me that I can't buy it online. Have you called the 888 number ... maybe they know?

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
OMG Alma is a true classic and I thought epi alma is probably one of the nicer models in the epi range...wonder why they discon it?? Is it because the cost is too high with the alcantra lining...I realise all new models with alcantra lining begin to cost higher and higher..:sad:

buttons

Jul 9, 2006
I'm sure it's just an error. I can't imagine them discontinuing such a popular bag. I love my Almas! I have the damier and the black epi. The epi is my favorite! The new colors would be beautiful in an alma!

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
LOL guys! ValleyO is just kidding!

Stuff is missing from the Vuitton site all the time!

It's still on the FRANCE site.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Valley O is evil and needs to be banned! Muahhh haa haa!:nuts:

Actually I was searching for it to update my LV Investment Portfolio with the new price. Can someone tell me the current selling price of the Epi Alma?