Epi Alma - New Colors!

purseperson

Dec 28, 2006
Does anyone know when the "new" epi colors are scheduled to arrive in stores? I was told this past week that several of the colors will be "retro" - green, blue, etc. The LV sales associate also stated there would be new colors as well - however, they could not or would not give me a definite time frame. They said just start calling around mid February.

No, I haven't found out yet either. Here is an old Epi color chart. I wonder how many colors LV will bring back.

Attachments

• Vuitton Epi Color Chart copy.jpg
    Vuitton Epi Color Chart copy.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 2,853
Yes, several in-store SA's have confirmed that multiple epi colors are coming in Jan/Feb. Some will be new and some may be re-launches of retired colors. Apparently not everything will be available in every color. I am anxiously awaiting, as epi is my thing. In fact I will find it a bit sad if they reissue exact colors. I enjoy pursuing the retired colors, but of course that does no good for current sales, so in their opinion, why not bring back the old colors? My SO Cotteville 40 in Mandarin better remain rare, or I will be po'd!

Officially launched on Jan 13 Fri in the US. Beautiful colors in alma and zippy. My local store didn't have complete colors even yesterday. My friend is still waiting for the two green colors to come in.