Epi Alma BB vs Croisette

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really love both of these bags but can only choose one. Anyone tried or have both? Both have a crossbody strap which is a a definite need.

Thank you!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461543029.576608.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461543045.246033.jpg

2. Both gorgeous bags! I hope you get to buy both sometimes! SOPHIE'S CHOICE today...
    I would say go with Alma BB in Épi.

3. I would almost say alma seems more versatile:smile:

4. Alma bb

5. Alma BB is my preference. It's a beautiful classic and can easily be dressed up or down.

6. Alma bb !

7. Looks like 3-0 in favor of the alma. For almost the same price I do think epi leather would be more carefree.

Any color suggestions for spring/summer?

8. I vote Alma BB.

I am honestly not well-versed in what colors are available, but if I were you, I would consider a really nice big pop of color! The BB size is perfect for that.

How about the new blueberry or the new fushchia pink (I don't know the official name of that)?

Good luck!

9. Tough choice - I would say the Alma because epi is so carefree

10. Alma BB

11. epi alma bb definitely
    blueberry!

12. Seems like a unanimous vote for the alma bb. I have 3 alma bbs so you know my choice here. I went in to take a look at the croisette. It's more casual I think. Take a look at the epi bbs, they're so classy and understated and cute too. as for summer colors, you can take a look at the hot pink or blueberry. or poppy in epi or vernis is beautiful too!

13. Another vote for alma bb in epi. ❤️

14. Alma bb would be my preference. It's also all leather.

15. My vote goes to the Croisette. I just got one a few weeks ago and I've been carrying it every day. I can't seem to switch out of it because it's so functional and great for the spring/summer. It goes well with most of my outfits (I usually dress very casually). Good luck with your decision!!