Epi Alma BB peeling

Thank you so much. It shouldn't be doing that so soon. Just a few months old.
Well, it's not a popular opinion but this is pretty normal wear and tear. And I must add that this is microscopic!
If the bag is less than a year old, you can always take it back to a store and ask the repair manager to look at it. They may just give you a new one and send you on your way, or ship it for free reglazing. Just be aware that similar wear will happen again at some point.

Reactions: twin-fun
Well, it's not a popular opinion but this is pretty normal wear and tear. And I must add that this is microscopic!
If the bag is less than a year old, you can always take it back to a store and ask the repair manager to look at it. They may just give you a new one and send you on your way, or ship it for free reglazing. Just be aware that similar wear will happen again at some point.

Thank you so much again. I really do value your answers. I read a lot if your posts and you're very knowledgeable. Helps a lot. It is only a few months old I did send pics to my SA . We'll see if they offer an exchange. Thank you again.

Thank you so much again. I really do value your answers. I read a lot if your posts and you're very knowledgeable. Helps a lot. It is only a few months old I did send pics to my SA . We'll see if they offer an exchange. Thank you again.
Good luck and keep us updated! And don't worry too much! :hugs: