epi = all weather bag???

I am looking forward to buying a ivory EPI purse, can anybody tell whether it is easy to maintain clean? Thanks.

yes as far as i can tell thus far with mine, it's pretty easy to clean. i just use some baby wipes and elbow grease to get out any dirt etc. as someone else mentioned, scuffing is the thing you probably need to be concerned about, esp on the corners and base if you end up rubbing it against something rough/hard.

yes@!!!
i think epi is one of the most, if not most, durable of all lv,
our epi alma has held up for yeeears stilll looking new!!

i wish i could say the same for MC and vernis...
an old MC speedy we have has 2 tears on each side where iit natuarlly "folds" when it slouches.
the shiny cover of vernis goes thru wear n tear..it's kinda fragile!

I love my new Epi Montaigne Clutch in Black. I never did see an Ivory Clutch, but I just loved the Epi Black with silver hardware. Its so pretty.

I do love how the Epi Jasmin and Epi Segur PM. I'm always a fan of hardware on purses. ;)

yay you got it!! :yahoo:

yeah, all of my epi bags are my rainy day bags ... they hold up fabulously.

I DID!

I picked it up and hugged it and didn't let it go! i was so happy!
I love this stupid little bugger. makes me wonder if i even need that dentelle speedy. maybe i should just love this little girl and save myself the money!

I spilled champagne on it the other night and it didn't come off as easily as i thought it would. a baby wipe or two later i think i got all the droplets and lines off, but its a little hard with the wrinkles to get in between them all.

i dunno why I never thought of this before..LOL... all the while I thought damier was the only all-weather bag and i'm not attracted to any damier bags so i've bought gucci and coach to use...I'm glad there's epi, to make me smile when the weather is icky.