ePCE - you try to figure it out!

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
I read an earlier post about the reply from Coach when asked why the shopper did not get a PCE invite. I just have to say that their reply from Coach was making me scratch my head!

I have one email address that I used the first time I went to the Coach store and made my first purchase. After that I updated my email address with them to my primary and I use it every time I buy something. That updated address gets NO email from Coach. I still get the emails in my older address. I have also used 2 other email addresses just to sign up for emails on that form listed at the Coach website. So I have 4 email addresses listed with Coach. The 3 email addresses I never give them received ePCE invites listed with my name on them. Go figure!!

I clicked the link in a Factory email that you can sign up for emails from Coach and used my work address. Now my work address gets the Factory 20% off emails!

It boils down to the address I give all them time when I shop gets nothing, the 3 addresses that signed up online for information get ePCE and the one email address that just signed up from a Factory email link gets the 20% off promotions. Every email address I have given them has my real name and physical address exactly the same.

um, ok...can you make sense of their marketing???

In case anyone is interested, I use GMail and the addresses that I don't use on a daily basis are set up to auto forward all email to my primary address. I love GMail! ;)

COHgirl!

I am just as befuddled as you are! I have NEVER received a PCE or a Factory 20% off email, despite the fact that I give them the same email address every time. Not to mention the fact that I've bought twelve bags and accessories from them in the last four months! I even used a different email online and I still don't get PCEs.

The strangest part is that I got the $50 off of $150 card as well as a physical card for 20% off at the Factories. I read in one of the threads that they were only sending those to people who hadn't bought anything recently. But quite obviously, I HAVE! It doesn't seem to make sense to me! I am utterly confused.

I think this is all very random. If not, I am somehow left out of the emails. Boo :sad:

Hey nyssa!

I haven't received anything from my mail carrier for a year now. It took about 6 months before I received the ePCE emails.

Very random!

Very interesting. Maybe the best advice to get the ePCE is just to sign up lots of email addresses, so hopefully one will meet whatever random criteria Coach is using ??? I get ePCEs now on two different emails, but the outlet coupons only sometimes and only on one of those emails ... go figure.

Hey nyssa!

I haven't received anything from my mail carrier for a year now. It took about 6 months before I received the ePCE emails.

Very random!

I've been buying from Coach (and therefore, signed up on their mailing list) for more than a year now! Still no PCE! Thankfully, tPFers have been giving me theirs or SAs give them to anyway.

Boo. :sad:

My primary email is a Hotmail address. I used to recieve emails from Coach at this address at least once a week, for at least two years, and then they just stopped. I went into the store, and they showed that my email address had been deleted, so they added it. I still don't receive messages at that address. I finally signed back up on coach.com with a gmail address that I have forwarded into my Hotmail account. Voila! I get messages almost every other day and ePCE arrived this week at the gmail address. Weird.