Eole & Pegase owners, please help me!

Which one is better?

• Damier Eole 50

• Monogram Eole 50

• Pegase 50

• Pegase 60

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would do the pegase. The eole is great but its an over priced keepall... the damier is cool but I am not a fan of the flaps and its a pain in the add to get in and out of (not that you constantly open your luggage but I still think about it) I think the best bet is the pegase 60, it can go on the plane, holds a lot if you know how to fold your clothes properly and I think over all its the best lookin, I like its structured shape and it looks sleek

I agree w/ Matt completely! I have had the chance to carry both at the store and the Pegase 60 is much much lighter than the Eole. Besides, the dimensions of the Pegase 60 is compatible w/ a majority of airlines. In my case, I am a light packer since I'm a t-shirt and jeans guy so the Pegase 50 would be sufficient.

I would do the pegase. The eole is great but its an over priced keepall... the damier is cool but I am not a fan of the flaps and its a pain in the add to get in and out of (not that you constantly open your luggage but I still think about it) I think the best bet is the pegase 60, it can go on the plane, holds a lot if you know how to fold your clothes properly and I think over all its the best lookin, I like its structured shape and it looks sleek

i agree with Matt and the pegase makes you look a celebrity big time !

Stick with the Pegase 50 or 60. The Eole is way too heavy and cumbersome. Of course, the unstructured Keepall is light and fits into all sorts of places on the plane. Tell us what you decide!

I personally have Pegase and i love it, its perfect for taking on the plane. i have it in damier and its soooo light and easy to pack. So my choice is biased, i vote Damier Pegase 50 ....or 60 :smile: they are both great!!

Completely agree. I would go with the Pegase 60 in Mono or Damier Ebene in a heartbeat!:tup:

I don't know which is better.

I have an eole 50. Sure its a little heavy but thats why it has wheels. From my experience, I did a lot of traveling and it was good to be able to squeeze in as much stuff as possible. And the more i squeezed in, the heavier it got and thus the wheel came in handy. I don't think I could have handle carrying a travel bag by hand or arm for a long period of time. And beside, I got away with how much it weight coz half the time, checkin would make sure its the correct size and then they all assume it a light carryon.

I hope that helps....