Eole 60 or Pegase 60?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Eole 60 or Pegase 60?

1. Eole 60

2. Pegase 60

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm planning on getting my 2nd piece of LV luggage within the next month. I have a Keepall 55 already and I want something on wheels. For those of you that have these pieces, which do you prefer? What are the pros and cons?

Thanks! :smile:

2. I think the vernis pegase is tdf!!!

3. The Eole is reallyyy heavy!!! Between the Eole60 and the Pegase60 I would pick the Pegase

4. Love the Eole - holds so much.

5. I didn't realize the Eole was very heavy.. Do you know if it holds much more than the Pegase?

6. pegase is gorgeous to me...

7. pegase hands down

8. Pegase !!

9. I think it depends on the trip. they're both great bags (I personally have the pegase) but if you plan on traveling with the garment bag as well, I love how the eole also can be carried as a duffle. I would go and check them both out!

good luck:tup:

10. The eole is heavy and depending on the airline, it won't fit in the overhead. Its a beautifull piece just somethings to consider.

11. Thanks for the info everyone! It looks like the Eole can hold more but if it doesn't really fit into the overhead compartment bins with some airlines, I might have to go with the Pegase. Also, I want whichever one is lightest empty as I'm only 5'2 and will already need help to bring it up and down from those bins.

Please do keep your opinions coming though! :tup:

12. I don't have either ~ but plan on getting the Pegase soon!

13. Pegase - it's a great suitcase and I can't stand the look of the eole anyways.

14. pegase all the way!!

15. THe Eole is approximately 15 lbs. without anything in it, whereas the Pegase 60 is around 6 lbs. It becomes a problem with international flights because some airlines limit international carry-on weight to only 20 lbs. Go for Pegase. I've had one for 10 years and it's alive after being used heavily.