Envy Nikki has arrived! (Pics on page 1 & 2)

I love them both LR!~~

Envy is such a great green... it does have very chameleon like textures. There are some lights that it looks almost black/forest in. I have a studded one, and i think the studs help reflect more of the green tones.

I absolutely LOVE this leather too. I'm having such a hard time deciding between the emerald MAB and Nikki. I love emerald, but don't wear the MAB at all... I love the nikki, but not enough to let go of emerald... :sad:

An emerald Nikki would solve all of my problems!!!! Why can't i find one?? :sad: :sad : :sad:

^^^ - Enlighten me as this was before my love of RM :biggrin:

Emerald and Forest - What's the difference and how do they compare to ENVY??

Leather....Cow/Lamb?
Smooshy??
Darkness???

Thanks!

Emerald was an early green that was released at the same time as Wine and Dark Grey (they are all pretty much the same glossy, smooth cow leather). Emerald is a brighter, vibrant green while Forest green is a bit darker more of a neutral. Forest was released more recently in the last year or two. It is also a cow leather but different in texture.

Envy is somewhere in the middle of Emerald and Forest. Personally I think it is closer to Emerald. It is the exact same hue of green as emerald just a tad darker if that makes sense.

Emerald MAM posted by 3snuffles:
IMG_4707.JPG

Envy (and leaf cameo appearance) posted by Madges:
Envy2002.jpg

Forest MAM posted by Jennys315
DSCF1579.jpg

** I don't find that Envy to be that close to Forest AT ALL actually. Forest is so much darker and has more blue undertones. Envy has more yellow undertones similar to Emerald.

I see exactly what you mean - the blue "ness" in the Forest -

and also - The photos really show how emerald is also very much like the ENVY in color - just different in leather texture.

I'm thinking that Forest would look good in a Nikki with my fall wardrobe - I'm searching for a dark Nikki with green tones but just don't want to repeat a leather that I already own in a MAM. I don't recall seeing Forest on e-bay /bonanzle the last few months - maybe some will pop up so I can see photos of a Nikki.

Thanks LR. :flowers:

Forest was not very popular when it came out but who knows, it seems that colors tend to be more sought after when they are not available anymore. I am sure you could find a forest nikki with just a bit of hunting. I'll keep my eyes peeled!