Envy Nikki has arrived! (Pics on page 1 & 2)

Oh thanks for reminding me.. I got mine from Aster Ailce. It came stuffed, beautifully wrapped and in a big box. I have had nothing but great experiences from AA.

:tup:

btw- still at work but ready to leave ANY second.. I will be back with more pictures!

LR, what a fantastic bag! The leather looks so lush. Woman, what am I going to do? I have a Plum MAM coming in, and a pre-order should be coming soon as well. I'm going to have to boycott TPF, or my hubby is going to ring my neck if I ask for another purse. Truth be told, I've always wanted a longer neck. hehe

Truth be told, my iPhone captured the color better than my good camera. I had to use a flash because I am indoors and it's nighttime now so the flash either made the color darker or totally blew it out.

You'll get the idea though because at least you have the Emerald K&M to compare it to which is a pretty bright color and even that looks a bit darker in my photos.

So, here goes:

EnvyNikki003.jpg

EnvyNikki005.jpg

EnvyNikki007.jpg

EnvyNikki009.jpg

EnvyNikki011.jpg

EnvyNikki013.jpg

Thanks so much for the comparison pics! Emerald MAM has always been one of my HGs and I ordered the Envy MAM last night hoping it would suffice. I think I've made the right choice!

LOL!!! It would be so worth it. This leather is incredible too! I got the Plum MAMM (which will be replaced by a Plum Mini Nikki) but I absolutely love the leather. And TX, you're gonna love the rich plum color!!! :graucho:

Another gorgeous bag LR!
LR, what a fantastic bag! The leather looks so lush. Woman, what am I going to do? I have a Plum MAM coming in, and a pre-order should be coming soon as well. I'm going to have to boycott TPF, or my hubby is going to ring my neck if I ask for another purse. Truth be told, I've always wanted a longer neck. hehe