Envy Nikki has arrived! (Pics on page 1 & 2)

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
This is a very informal reveal, a mock reveal if you will, and I fully plan to do another one later on this evening when I am at home and have my regular camera. But for now I will share my thoughts on this bag and upload a few pics from my iPhone (which I hate to do because they really don't show off the color very well but oh well.)

I absolutely LOVE this Nikki, it has THICK pebbled leather which, I think, will hold up very nicely in time. The color is the perfect green.. just the green I was looking for actually! I have heard this color described as "so dark it almost looks black".. I can't disagree with this statement more but perhaps the color varies from bag to bag. My bag is actually fairly bright for a dark green. In fact, having just received an EMERALD Kiss & MakeUp yesterday, I am very eager to get home and post a side by side comparison.

While I don't doubt they differ slightly in color and definitely in texture they are still very similar. Similar enough to me to love this bag with all my heart!

Ok so here are a couple iPhone pics and I will post a bunch more pics later tonight with my good camera including pictures next to the Emerald k&m.

Envy1.jpg

Envy2.jpg

Envy3.jpg

Last edited:
I want your bathtub (and its accessories). :graucho:

The Envy looks so rich and wonderful! I wanted to get a MAC in Envy but now starting to deviate my options towards a Nikki... Hmm. :thinking:

Wow, she's pretty! I too had heard that Envy was really, really dark. And from the photos I had seen of the Nikki on Ebay it looked super dark as well. But even from your iPhone pics you can clearly see that it's not dark at all! What a great green!

I had wanted Envy in a MAC but pretty much decided against it because I thought it was going to be too dark, but now I'm super jealous of anyone who has a bag in this color!

Also just to clarify- the pictures above have NOT been touched up at all. I don't even have thattype of software at work. These are straight up pictuers with no flash.

It is really is such a great green!!

Wow, that's gorgeous! I can't wait for your emerald comparison. Which retailer did you get yours from? I want the bright dark green you have, not the dark dark one.