Envirosax ~ 50% Off All Items

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. thanks. i love these bags

2. So do I, but I'm going to have to make myself stop buying them when they have this half-off sale. Just counting the ones I haven't used, I have almost 50!! I'm starting to act like a hoarder. LOL! :biggrin::lol:

3. You and me both! I've bought bags the last two times you've posted a sale. I'm up to 10 myself. (not as many as 50, but I could get there very easily!) I get as many compliments when I use these bags as when I use my designer purses!! (I use tehm to carry lunch to work or for work out clothes to the gym.) In fact, this last time, I bought the to give as gifts (to some friends and myself:graucho:). At this price, it's hard to resist!

4. ^^ I don't know why but I have the hardest time replying to a post. Hmmmm...perhaps it my pc. This is my third attempt so I hope it goes through.

I've been buying them for a few years now, which explains my having so many. My DIL loves them for toys, extra clothing or diapers. Having two little one, she finds these easier to carry than diaper bags. I use them when traveling to separate shoes or clothing in my suitcase. I also keep my knitting projects in them. My friends and family members love getting them as gifts too. It seems to me that they aren't carrying as many products as they once did and that their selection has dwindled. I might be wrong though.

5. YAY~It took my reply!

6. that's too bad about the selection. sounds like you have a diehard for a while, I'm coming late to the party. I'm suprised, they would have a smaller selection, I would think environmentally friendly bags would be in style now as much as before! Now, I feel like I should get more before their selection decreases anymore!:thinking::shame:

7. Seems like I missed the boat. The coupon has been disabled! :sad: