Enveloppe Plate

1. is it sold out everywhere? it looks gorgeous and i want to get one... does anyone have a pic of it open and with stuff inside?

2. Do a search, there are some pics of it with cards inside and yes it is sold out! It pops up on eBay every once in a while. I love my pomme one!

3. It's sold out from boutique for sure, but keep an eye on Let-trade or eBay, but make sure get it auth first if you are thinking about eBay. Good luck! :flowers:

4. Here are some pics I posted quite some time ago:

[​IMG]

And, here's a pic of it open:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I try not to put much in the inside - only cash - since I don't want to keep on opening it and scratching the interior leather. I mostly use the outside pocket for holding all my CCs and IDs. As you can see, it's pretty stuffed in the back!

5. Wow thanks for the pictures lucida. Your Pomme envelope plate is TDF!!! I wish I knew about it last year. When I saw them on the LV site in the summer it was already sold out.

6. thanks a lot of the pic! i guess i'll just forget about it because i know i won't go through all the trouble on ebay to get it.

7. anyone remember how much it costed?

8. I think the retail was $390 or $400.