Envelope WOC or Sevruga WOC??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, if you had a choice which bag would u purchase? I just received a black sevruga WOC but thinking about getting an envelope. I am concerned about quality issues wiht the sevruga. I do love the way it looks though. And do you thinnk the envelope still looks good in SHW or does it look better in GHW?

2. I would go for the Envelope in GHW! Thinking about getting one for myself too.

3. what does the envelope look like?

4. i WAS thinkign the same, and now thinking about keeping the sevruga with SHW and that way I'll have 2 WOCs one with silver and one with gold!! AHHH this will be my 4th chanel purchase in 2 months!!!

5. riana envelope.jpg

6. Ah, I kinda like the envelope in other colors instead of black.

7. I'm returning my sevruga for the caviar envelope. I'm finally happy with my decision.

8. Envelope for sure! :tup: I read somewhere that a few members were disappointed with the quality of their Sevruga WOCs.

9. ^that's right... initially, i preferred sevruga for the metal CC's. thought it looks more classic, improved version of the timeless envelope, which i preferred more than stitched CC's... then enter quality issues... major halt :shocked:! hence, envelope wins! i like the dark beige most for its vintage feel :smile:

10. hihi where did you get the link from? quite a comprehensive of pretty WOCs!

11. I have the envelope in black and I love it..

12. I've PMed you.

13. thanks for the pic! the gold envelope is gorgeous! I wonder if it is still available??

14. Are you referring to the link I posted? I have the SA contacts but I'm not too sure if I should put it out here openly. Do you want it?

That's why I PMed valerie_hh.

I personally did not have too good an experience with this SA.
    Another TPFer also didn't have good experience. But if you're ok, I can pass to you to contact this SA.

I guess it really depends on individual. I suppose it may be easier communication wise since you're in the States compared to me who has to call overseas.