Envelope Small vs. WOC?

lulu348

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I’m in the market for my first high end designer purse. I will be using for evening, so want a small size, but not too small. I purchased the WOC (small size) but think the middle zipper part takes to much room in the purse that’s only 1.5” wide, plus I really won’t use it as a wallet the way it’s intended. It’s Gorgeous and sleek, But also wish the strap was a couple inches longer. I felt pushed by the sales lady and am taking it back to check out the Small Envelope.

Does anyone own the small envelope and what are your thoughts? I normally just put my phone, keyfob, comb, hairspray, lipstick, sunglasses. I’d like to be able to put my husbands phone or sunglasses also. I can fit all the in my MK Ginny.

I just got a small envelope and have not yet used it out and about, but I have tried to configure the bag with all the essential items I would need. I can fit a saint laurent monogram fragments zippered card case, my phone, a spray bottle for hand sanitizer, and keys. There's a bit of room left for maybe a pair of sunglasses in a soft pouch to lay on top of everything in the bag.

Hope you found something you love! :smile:PXL_20201129_200117602.jpg

I actually ended up buying the Small Envelope like yours, but in a different color. I love it! It firs all my essentials, including my sunglasses and my husbands sunglasses. our sunglasses have to be in a soft case, not the hard protective cases, though. I can’t wait to use it....I’ll be waiting awhile with the pandemic unfortunately.

I got the Dark Beige. I have read to make sure you open and close not using the point, as it does wear the leather very quickly there. It’s such a great size purse and I love the chain strap.

I just got a small envelope and have not yet used it out and about, but I have tried to configure the bag with all the essential items I would need. I can fit a saint laurent monogram fragments zippered card case, my phone, a spray bottle for hand sanitizer, and keys. There's a bit of room left for maybe a pair of sunglasses in a soft pouch to lay on top of everything in the bag.

Hope you found something you love! :smile:View attachment 4917413
Such a gorgeous bag and the size is lovely for days and nights out. What colour is yours? Is it Storm or Dark Smog, it is divine!

I actually ended up buying the Small Envelope like yours, but in a different color. I love it! It firs all my essentials, including my sunglasses and my husbands sunglasses. our sunglasses have to be in a soft case, not the hard protective cases, though. I can’t wait to use it....I’ll be waiting awhile with the pandemic unfortunately.
Congratulations, i think you made a great choice with the Small Envelope bag, definitely a bit more roomy than the WOC. Please share pictures of the colour you got, would love to see :smile:

Such a gorgeous bag and the size is lovely for days and nights out. What colour is yours? Is it Storm or Dark Smog, it is divine!

Thank you! It is pebble. It looks greyish brownish green overall. I was looking for a cooler grey like asphalt, but this pebble color was part of their seasonal sale in the boutique so that swayed my decision :biggrin:considering also getting a medium envelope in a different grey or a nude but not sure if the same bag in two sizes is necessary for me :panic:

Last edited:
I got the Dark Beige. I have read to make sure you open and close not using the point, as it does wear the leather very quickly there. It’s such a great size purse and I love the chain strap.

Thanks for the tip! The SA told me that about the point in the store as well. I love Saint Laurent beiges and nudes!