Envelope or Niki bag?

Cstaceym

Mar 10, 2019
hi there! I’m trying to pick between these bags and need help. Pros and cons? I like the envelope but worry about it losing shape (see pics of black and white). Also love the Niki but not sure I love the leather on it.

Attachments

• EA9F6617-FC8D-442A-A2BF-CE546406AF0A.png
    EA9F6617-FC8D-442A-A2BF-CE546406AF0A.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 986DD279-F412-4C5E-BB43-F21515860101.png
    986DD279-F412-4C5E-BB43-F21515860101.png
    434.7 KB · Views: 294
  • E310E028-6E99-4D57-95AB-945492269BE5.jpeg
    E310E028-6E99-4D57-95AB-945492269BE5.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: Beth Nightingale
I love the envelope bags, the black and white is so elegant and timeless. I’m currently thinking over getting the nolita but I have to say I really didn’t like the leather and feel like it’s a bag that really looks completely different and better in the suede. Have you been in and looked at them? I had previously looked at the brown online but when I saw it in store it just didn’t look right.

I love the envelope bags, the black and white is so elegant and timeless. I’m currently thinking over getting the nolita but I have to say I really didn’t like the leather and feel like it’s a bag that really looks completely different and better in the suede. Have you been in and looked at them? I had previously looked at the brown online but when I saw it in store it just didn’t look right.
I looked at the Niki in store and liked it but now am thinking the envelope is more timeless. I can only find that black and white envelope online and I’m a little hesitant because it looks like it’s losing shape. I think I may just get the beige new from the store. Thoughts?

I looked at the Niki in store and liked it but now am thinking the envelope is more timeless. I can only find that black and white envelope online and I’m a little hesitant because it looks like it’s losing shape. I think I may just get the beige new from the store. Thoughts?
The beige is lovely I tried on the tea colour and it really sits nice on.

Reactions: Cstaceym
I have the large black envelope bag embossed with gold hardware for over a year and it has not lost its shape or had any wear. It has held up pretty well and I will get another this year for my Birthday a beige or nude with gold hardware. It's always best to go into the store and look before making a decision.

Reactions: Cstaceym
hi there! I’m trying to pick between these bags and need help. Pros and cons? I like the envelope but worry about it losing shape (see pics of black and white). Also love the Niki but not sure I love the leather on it.
The black one is the soft envelope and it will soften more and more with use and you should always keep it stuffed when not in use.

The beige envelope one is structured and will keep its shape very well, but be careful of colour transfer.

The Niki bag is cool but very casual in comparison to the other two. I don’t really like that colour either.

I have a black large Nicki. I purchased it because I wanted a everyday weatherproof bag. I am used to structured bags so it’s definitely something to get used to. I don’t know if it’ll last years like my structured bags but I do love it. I don’t feel like I have to baby it like my other bags. IMG_9188.jpg