Envelope Clutch!

shoprgrl

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
Has anyone recently seen the envelope clutch and if yes in what colors?
What colors do you love it in the most?
I am waiting to hear back from Barneys NY who just got a new shipment b/c most stores Ive called are out or only have them in colors im not interested in (white/green)
Bal NY said I could be put on the waitlist for electric blue or turq but they have a 3 month window on the list...

If anyone gets an EB, please post pics - I'm on the wait list for that as well. Didn't realize the list was so long, but that's ok, my handbag budget is definately spent for the next couple of months.

^^^ oooo - sounds pretty - would love to see a pic. I know I want a bright colored clutch so not 100% set on color yet, but the env. clutch is definately next on my list.

just got back from Neimans Atlanta, where they had a violet GSH envelope clutch. it was gorgeous. i talked myself out of it as i have the same combo in a work on the way. but am still terribly tempted. someone on this forum please buy it, then post about it to put me out of my misery and so that i don't call NM everyday to see if it's still there. :crybaby: