enV3 Cellphone cover/case

So I'm getting a new cell phone today and so is DH. I want to get a nice girly case/cover so he doesn't grab mine. I know on ebay you see snap ons that are "Coach". Does anyone know if there is anyone that carries real cases or covers for cell phones?

thanks

I want to but I think they only made it for the iPHone and I do not have one.. But they have them on ebay and they have them in the Legacy Stripe (very girly..

I would go with the treo case. Actually Verizon makes some really nice leather cases, i had one for my chocolate phone (my mom uses it now) and it was such a nice leather. Very soft and smooth. You other option is other designers. D&B makes some nice phone cases that are affordable. I found one sitting in the road when I was getting the mail once, it was really nice.

I'll see if I still have a pic!!!

YEP!!! I googled for a coupon and ended up getting mine for less then $30 shipped. You can tell it was not manufactured by Coach (still good quality) but they did license it!!!

I think you have to go to www.trio.com but DON'T QUOTE ME!!! LOL

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 158
^^^Jehv3 has one too, and I think she has pic's of it in her profile page under her collection album. I use mine to carry my Sony Cybershot that DH got me a couple years ago for Christmas!!! Works PERFECT!!!

there was also a legacy stripe sidekick case that was licenced for t-mobile, but it only came with select sidekicks. I havent even seen one yet pop up on the bay.