enV3 Cellphone cover/case

Jul 7, 2009
Alabama
So I'm getting a new cell phone today and so is DH. I want to get a nice girly case/cover so he doesn't grab mine. I know on ebay you see snap ons that are "Coach". Does anyone know if there is anyone that carries real cases or covers for cell phones?

thanks

kattykay

sofa king sexy!
Jun 8, 2008
new jersey
I would go with the treo case. Actually Verizon makes some really nice leather cases, i had one for my chocolate phone (my mom uses it now) and it was such a nice leather. Very soft and smooth. You other option is other designers. D&B makes some nice phone cases that are affordable. I found one sitting in the road when I was getting the mail once, it was really nice.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
I'll see if I still have a pic!!!

YEP!!! I googled for a coupon and ended up getting mine for less then $30 shipped. You can tell it was not manufactured by Coach (still good quality) but they did license it!!!

I think you have to go to www.trio.com but DON'T QUOTE ME!!! LOL

Attachments

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
^^^Jehv3 has one too, and I think she has pic's of it in her profile page under her collection album. I use mine to carry my Sony Cybershot that DH got me a couple years ago for Christmas!!! Works PERFECT!!!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
there was also a legacy stripe sidekick case that was licenced for t-mobile, but it only came with select sidekicks. I havent even seen one yet pop up on the bay.