Entertainment Restaurant Books ~ 2 for $10 Plus Minimal Shipping!!

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Bora Bora
you know - i STILL have not received my books. i ordered a set for my family in Canada and they should have gotten them already, but the one for seattle so far is not happening apparently. what a rip off.

Dolce

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
I received a tracking number and I sent them an email yesterday. If I don't get a response by today I'm going to call. I thought maybe they were taking a long time because they had a lot of orders to process.

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I placed my order on 8/6, and received shipping notification on 8/11. About a week later, I called because it hadn't come and was told by a cs representative that I would have it by 8/28. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait that long as it was delivered on 8/21.
I'm not sure how quickly they respond to emails, so you might want to give them a call today. If for some reason you don't get the books, they will credit your account, but I'm betting that you get them. I've ordered from them numerous times and never had a problem. Their shipping is as slow as molasses though!!

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Bora Bora
well, i called. they said it shipped, even though i don't have shipping confirmation for one of them. i should get them by friday and my 2nd set by the 31st so we shall see!

kelbell35

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
nyc
I ordered my books on August 6th, and I FINALLY got them yesterday. I have to send the book I got for my parents ASAP; the majority of the coupons expire November 1st, and I want them to get the most use out of them as possible!

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Bora Bora
are you serious?? November 1!?? i'm kind of pissed off now. i STILL don't have mine. and i ordered 4. (me and then 3 family members).