Entertainment Restaurant Books ~ 2 for $10 Plus Minimal Shipping!!

loveBV

Jan 26, 2009
CA
When does the coupons expire? The link isn't working for me. Is anyone else having problem loading the page?

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
I ordered two books immediately after posting, so it was working earlier. It's not working for me now though. Just keep trying because the offer is valid through 8/10. As for the coupons inside the book, they expire in either November or December....I can't recall. After buying these books for over 20 years, I chose not to buy one last year because I bought one by a different organization. They're great books though and you can't go wrong at $5 per book! The shipping BTW was $.99 per book!

bipolarbear

Jun 10, 2009
Thanks for posting! I just got through fine. Even if there are only a few months left, at $5.98 each, this is a screaming deal if you use even a few coupons!

Dolce

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
New York
What a great deal! I don't know if they still have the movie theater coupons but if they do, the book will be paid for in one trip! I did see some nearby restaurants so I'm excited!

gestapolollipop

bad candy
Apr 14, 2008
Well, I ordered from this deal, and when I got my books they were the wrong ones! They refunded my money, but now I have two books for the San Fernando/Santa Clarita, and Antelope Valleys. If anyone can use them, let me know.