Enter the Blue Box: My First Tiffany Piece!

Feb 26, 2006
YAY! Late last week, I ordered a Return to Tiffany small silver tag necklace, and it came yesterday. This is my first piece of Tiffany jewelry! It's lovely, and very substantial for a small piece. I am in love. In fact, this one little piece has got me thinking about future Tiffany purchases (I feel an addiction coming on...). I even went out today and bought a new armoire to accomodate my current jewelry collection and give me room for new pieces. Here's a pic. Sorry so blurry! I need a better camera!

Attachments

• tiffany.jpg
    tiffany.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 620
Congrats! I got my first Tiffany necklace in June, and I just got necklace number 4 this past week...it's an addiction that hits quickly and hits HARD! :P

My only Tiffany piece is the scarf that comes in the blue box-- i know what you mean about that box, I am so excited just to have it on my bureau! :graucho:

That is a gorgeous necklace. I can't wait for my first piece. Modeling pics?

I'll post some modelling pics tomorrow. I am in my sweats right now. I was out all day shopping. Then I had to carry the new armoire up the stairs and assemble it. Later, I spent over a hour setting up our Christmas tree. One of my strands of light wouldn't work even though the box said they were kind that stays lit even if one bulb burns out. What a crock. I got so frustrated, I tossed the whole strand out instead of spending the whole evening testing every light. Now, I am bushed...

Thanks for all the compliments! I got this necklace engraved on the back with my initials, too. I would take a pic of that, but it probably wouldn't show up well anyway.

DBF was asking what I wanted for Christmas, and I sent him a little hint in the form of an e-mail from the Tiffany web site. I am hoping for an 18 kt Elsa Peretti medium open heart necklace.

I have been avoiding posting modelling pics, because I have been running around in Gap sweats and a baseball cap lately. Tomorrow, I am going out to dinner with DBF, and I intend to wear my new necklace, so I will definitely post pics tomorrow. Cross my heart!

Thanks for the compliments!