Enjoying the more simple things

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently bought a black jumbo caviar and I cannot beleive how much I love it!!!!:heart::wlae::wlae:

I also bought one in white but have not worn that one yet.

But the black i ADORE. It is so sleek, understated and fabulous!!!! I want one in every color now. Seriously. Only if I had a money tree.

The title of the thread is "enjoying the more simple things" because I have dozens of bags of all kinds, many of them very busy and detailed. LOL and am sooo surprised at how pleased I am w/ a simple bag like the jumbo caviar. :yahoo:

I tend to wear a lot of LV and this is a really nice break from all the logos. Not that I won't wear my LV's anymore--I love them too. but i really love the simplicity of Chanel flap bags. :heart:

I really would like to collect more colors. What other colors are out there in jumbo caviar (besides white, black and red)???

2. congrats post pic of you wearing the bag i never tire from looking at pfers with chanels :smile:

3. I've recently seen a beige with silver hardware.

4. I just got one in beige with silver..I love it!

congrats on ur black jumbo too!

5. You just made the jumbo sound so great, you've practically sold me that bag! :nogood:

6. congrats the black jumbo is beautiful both practical and stunning!!

7. Congrats! Lets see pics! :yes:

8. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love the black jumbo caviar too--it's one of my very favorite bags!

I love mine because it's so practical, elegant, classic and fabulous!!!

I hope you enjoy yours for a long time!

9. Iluvbags, pls post pix of you & your bag. I got mine in medium cos i thought jumbo is a bit too bulky. Pls, sell me the jumbo with your pix.

10. I agree with Rain Fan. I had hard time deciding b/w jumbo and medium, actually I bought jumbo originally and exchanged to a medium. The jumbo is stunning but seems too big on me( 5'4 size 2), I like the look on Nicole Richie though. Plus with jumbo I have to dress for the bag, I think I can be casual or dressy with the medium.

11. a girl can never go wrong with a black jumbo classic... timeless, elegant and just gorgeous! congrats and enjoy, i know how addictive it can be, wanting them in every colour available! :lol:

12. thanks everyone. I will try to post pics tonight

13. lol:roflmfao:

14. Totally agree whe Shea!! That was the best endorsement of the flap ever. Sign me up for every color!!

15. Congrats! I'm the same way. I have many LVs but I finally found the bag I really like. It's the classic medium flap in caviar. As far as color goes, I thought I saw a jumbo flap in grey with the new chain.