Enjoying my yummy Biscuit...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Purchased a preloved Mahina L in the Biscuit colour, it is in mint condition! The leather is amazing, and this bag is so comfortable to wear. Loving it so much, I just had to do a reveal ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461376009.509321.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461376030.334171.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461376048.624241.jpg

2. Gorgeous!!!!

3. Congrats Jaidybug! It is gorgeous and the leather looks amazing. Looks perfect on you. Last week, I saw someone carrying a lighter beige one -- I wanted to touch it (but didn't). Enjoy this beauty.

4. Gorgeous!

5. Just stunning! Congratulations!

6. Congrats! The color is perfection. Enjoy your lovely find.

7. Such a beautiful bag!

8. Congrats! Very nice color.

9. Thanks!

Thank you lamminda, I have been wanting a Mahina for a long time so I'm thrilled to have one

Thank you!

Thanks so much!

Thank you!

Thanks!
    Thank you!

10. Wow, what a beauty and in such perfect condition! Congratulations on your find!

11. So lovely Jaidybug! You sure do take great mod shots!

12. Thanks! It looks brand new

Thank you NurseAnn! I haven't posted a mod on Tpf in a long time, long overdue

13. Looks lovely on you!

14. LVoe the bag!